- This event has passed.
Art of True Action – One Day Interactive Retreat for Adults
July 21, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Chinmaya Mission Australia invites you to attend this Unique One Day Retreat –
The inaugural Chinmaya Retreat in Adelaide.
This workshop is based on Upadesha Sara, the essence of all teaching, one of the most popular Vedantic texts by the great sage Bhagwan Shri Ramana Maharshi.
Swami Shrikarananda explains in a very simple way, the path of true Action (Karma Yoga) and how they it leads to the final goal of Self Knowledge.
Some of the topics we will be covering in the retreat include:
- What am I looking for in my life?
- Can karma (action) take me to freedom and permanent happiness?
- What are the things I need to prepare the mind for meditation?
- In what attitude must I do my actions?
- Who is the giver of results?
- How to give up the ego?
- How to make this mind quiet?
- How to be efficient in my day to day work?
- How to stop worrying
- How can success be achieved?
See a short clip on what Swamiji will be talking on.
For further details, pls read through ACM-Retreat- 2 Sided Programme Leaflet
Please use this event page for payment and registration. Alternatively, please fill in the ACM-Retreat-Registration Form